Carningli Lodge is named after the local mountain in Newport
From £429 per stay
Carningli, in Welsh means angel mountain, in this lodge, you have your own little slice of heaven, a beautifully appointed living space with views out to the harbour and beyond. With a super-king master bedroom, en-suite shower room, a twin/super-king bedroom and a modern bunk bed room, plus family bathroom with luxurious fluffy towels, it’s the perfect retreat! There is a large decking area with a stone built chiminea BBQ and a private hot tub enabling guests to enjoy the harbour sunsets and indulge in the simpler pleasures of living life well!
- 1 x Master Bedroom - Super-king
- Luxury en-suite large shower room with towel radiator
- 1 x Twin (beds can be made up as twins or as one super-king bed)
- 1 x Modern Bunk Bed Room
- Contemporary family bathroom with fitted cupboards and shower over bath
- Expansive open-plan living and dining area with french doors and with harbour views
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Private Hot Tub with sea views
- Generous decking area with picnic table and a Chiminea BBQ Oven
- Harbour sea views from the living area
- Integrated Appliances inc Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave and Wine Cooler
- Log burner effect fire
- Crisp cotton bed linen and luxurious fluffy towels
- Freeview TV, DVD player, free Wi Fi
- Check In 4pm / Check Out 10am
fancy something different..?
Why not try one our Glamping Pods for a completely different experience.